Re: v2.2.24 structural object class modification not allowed

Thank you! You made some very good points here, especially the idea *to* do a reload to insure conformity, I never thought of it that way.

But I never realized until now, and all these issues I've encountered in going to 2.2.24 that this was the case, i.e. the rules not being enforced in the first place and now that's all catching up to me. This has been a very eye opening experience. I *assumed* that in some cases getting vendor supplied schema for *their* application they knew what they were doing. How foolish of me. ;)