Re: v2.2.24 structural object class modification not allowed

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 12:58 PM 4/28/2005, Curt Blank wrote:

Now my question is, is this modification not allowed because I have not allowed the Calendar application write access to the structuralObjectClass attribute, or is it not allowed period?

The LDAP/X.500 information model does not allow changes to the
structural object class of an object.  slapd(8) enforces this
aspect of the model.

Kurt

Yeah well that's all fine and dandy but 2.0.27 didn't have this problem and now because slapd(8) enforces that this problem exists.