[Date Prev][Date Next]
Moving to 2.2.24 - Problem loading "dn: cn=schema, o=uwm.edu"
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Moving to 2.2.24 - Problem loading "dn: cn=schema, o=uwm.edu"
- From: Curt Blank <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 13:22:30 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (X11/20041206)
I'm moving from 2.0.27 to 2.2.24 and pretty much have everything under
control except being able to load one entry. I'm doing a slapcat from
2.0.27 and a slapadd into 2.2.24 and I can get everything to load now
dn: cn=schema, o=uwm.edu
I get a:
slapadd: dn="cn=schema,o=uwm.edu" (line=5): (65) no structural object
So do I need this? (May sound like a stupid question but everything
seems to be working without it.) And if so, what is wrong with it?
FYI Our base is set up with o=uwm.edu and not "dc=uwm, dc=edu", that was
done before my tenure and we aren't ale to change it at this point in time.