Moving to 2.2.24 - Problem loading "dn: cn=schema, o=uwm.edu"

I'm moving from 2.0.27 to 2.2.24 and pretty much have everything under control except being able to load one entry. I'm doing a slapcat from 2.0.27 and a slapadd into 2.2.24 and I can get everything to load now except this:

dn: cn=schema, o=uwm.edu
objectClass: top
objectClass: subschema
cn: schema

I get a:

slapadd: dn="cn=schema,o=uwm.edu" (line=5): (65) no structural object class provided

So do I need this? (May sound like a stupid question but everything seems to be working without it.) And if so, what is wrong with it?

FYI Our base is set up with o=uwm.edu and not "dc=uwm, dc=edu", that was done before my tenure and we aren't ale to change it at this point in time.