Re: v2.2.24 structural object class modification not allowed

More then willing to do that, been trying to to that on a lot of this stuff, but where? I'm not an expert on this stuff by any means, I wish I could find someplace that explains all this in layman terms, as of yet I have not found that place...

And if I change the ctCalUser from STRUCTURAL to AUXILIARY, which I was going to look into, can that be done on the fly? Or will I have to dump and reload LDAP.

I inherited this installation and how it was setup by/from a person that is long gone, so now I have to figure it out to support it and fix things that were done originally for whatever the reason. It is a frustrating process sometimes. Actually a lot of the times except when it is working properly.

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

I suggest you read up on the difference between structural
and auxiliary object classes.

-- Kurt