Re: Schema Replication and data replication.

I am building my package from fresh source code from openldap.org.
Changing OS is not going to be an option here.  Once I get the formatting
of the rules file straight I think everything should work.  Right now it
fails due to the format of the rules file.  An I think I found the issue.
Crossing my fingers for this next shot at the build.
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts