Re: Schema Replication and data replication.

--On August 9, 2013 12:55:17 PM -0500 espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:

So I have installed openldap 2.4.35 and it shows in the dpkg -l list.
From the master that is running I ran:

slapcat -n0 -F /etc/ldap/slapd.d
-l /mnt/downloads/ldap/config-20130809-3.ldif

on my server that I have ran the update on  and the server that I have not
run the update on I run the following command:

slapadd -n0 -F /etc/openldap/slapd.d
-l /mnt/downloads/ldap/config-20130809-3.ldif

On both servers I get the following error:

 str2entry: invalid value for attributeType objectClass #0 (syntax
1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.38)

You've left out some of the error message. I'm also not clear why you think it is the Module load section generating the error. And it still looks like from your cn=config db that you are trying to use/load the system supplied OpenLDAP, not your own build, assuming you've correctly set it to *not* overwrite the system packages.

I.e.,
olcModulePath: /usr/lib/ldap

would clearly be loading from the system build, not your build, etc.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc