Re: Schema Replication and data replication.

So I have installed openldap 2.4.35 and it shows in the dpkg -l list.  From
the master that is running I ran:

slapcat -n0 -F /etc/ldap/slapd.d
-l /mnt/downloads/ldap/config-20130809-3.ldif

on my server that I have ran the update on  and the server that I have not
run the update on I run the following command:

slapadd -n0 -F /etc/openldap/slapd.d
-l /mnt/downloads/ldap/config-20130809-3.ldif

On both servers I get the following error:

 str2entry: invalid value for attributeType objectClass #0 (syntax
1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.38)

Here that section of the ldif file created by the slapcat command:

dn: cn=module{0},cn=config
objectClass: olcModuleList
cn: module{0}
olcModulePath: /usr/lib/ldap
olcModuleLoad: {0}back_hdb
olcModuleLoad: {1}ppolicy
olcModuleLoad: {2}memberof
olcModuleLoad: {3}dynlist
olcModuleLoad: {4}syncprov
olcModuleLoad: {5}refint
olcModuleLoad: {6}accesslog
structuralObjectClass: olcModuleList
entryUUID: 35b6151c-93c2-1032-9c9a-711c013d2dcb
creatorsName: cn=config
createTimestamp: 20130807153144Z
entryCSN: 20130807153144.459666Z#000000#000#000000
modifiersName: cn=config
modifyTimestamp: 20130807153144Z

Am I just missing something simple?
Eric Speake