Re: Schema Replication and data replication.

Actually I did request help from the list in the building of a deb file
since source and rpm files are the only things available.  I even went
through the setup instructions to get the updates done that I needed.  I
even tried converting an rpm with alien with no luck.  Right now I am
trying to figure out how I can slapcat the config and then when I slapadd
it to another server as advised I get errors about invalid values for
attribute types from a working server.  the error is stating that the
olcModuleList value is invalid from this part of the created ldif from the
slapcat.

dn: cn=module{0},cn=config
objectClass: olcModuleList
cn: module{0}
olcModulePath: /usr/lib/ldap
olcModuleLoad: {0}back_hdb
olcModuleLoad: {1}ppolicy
olcModuleLoad: {2}memberof
olcModuleLoad: {3}dynlist
olcModuleLoad: {4}syncprov
olcModuleLoad: {5}refint
olcModuleLoad: {6}accesslog
structuralObjectClass: olcModuleList

5203c44d str2entry: invalid value for attributeType objectClass #0 (syntax
1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.38)
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=78)

The other error I get is this.

slapadd: dn="olcDatabase={-1}frontend,cn=config" (line=353): (64) value of
single-valued naming attribute 'olcDatabase' conflicts with value present
in entry

dn: olcDatabase={-1}frontend,cn=config
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
objectClass: olcFrontendConfig
olcDatabase: frontend
olcSizeLimit: 500
structuralObjectClass: olcDatabaseConfig

I don't want to sound ungrateful for the help and education on software
that I am a new user, but there are a few people offering assistance here
that pretty well speak down to everyone that asks for and with a disgusted
tone.  We are doing this in a test environment at this point and everything
that I have read says that we are on a version that accomplish what we are
trying to do.

Thank you again,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator