Re: Schema Replication and data replication.

--On August 7, 2013 9:50:30 PM -0500 espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:

So we are cooking with warm oil and I wan to the cooking with hot oil!!!!

I have been able to get upgraded 2.4.28 on open ldap.  Having issue with
getting a good build of 2.4.35.  But that isn't the problem.  Below is the
log on my log from one of my consumers after starting the slapd service.

You seem to fail to understand that if you really want MMR and schema replication, then upgrading to 2.4.35 is not optional, it is required. Again, I will point you at the changes log:

<http://www.openldap.org/software/release/changes.html>

In addition, if you were having problems getting 2.4.35 to compile, it would have been wisest to ask for assistance from the list. At this point, it sounds most like you need the help of some professional services, such as Symas (http://www.symas.com). If you are running such a mission critical service, having a support team behind you would have resolved this for you weeks ago.

Regards,
Quanah

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc