Re: adding VLV support to OpenLDAP 2.4.31

Oops. The module is loaded. My bad. Forgot sudo. I just need to figure
out how to connect to the server.
When I use ~$ ldapsearch -h 81.91.108.76 -D "cn=admin, dc=test,dc=com"
-W -b dc=test,dc=com -E vlv=1/1:1
I get an error: VLV control requires server side sort control