Re: adding VLV support to OpenLDAP 2.4.31

Thank you Chris,

This is exactly what I needed.
Should I put the leif file into the
/etc/ldap/slapd.d/cn=config/cn=schema directory or
/etc/ldap/slapd.d/cn\=config/ directory? What is the recommended
place?
[I see that -D is to specify binddn, yet I am not sure whether LDIF
should go there. Sorry for being stupid.]

Sincerely,

Igor Shmukler