Re: adding VLV support to OpenLDAP 2.4.31

Interestingly, lsof does have the following entry:
slapd   13310 openldap  mem    REG              202,1    26872 409681
/usr/lib/ldap/sssvlv-2.4.so.2.8.3

Hence, it seems that sssvlv is loaded. At the same time, ldapsearch is
telling me "VLV control requires server side sort control"

Does this mean like Quanah said that my OpenLDAP from Ubuntu server is broken?