Re: adding VLV support to OpenLDAP 2.4.31

Hello,

I am also curious about another part of the olcDatabase parameter.
How do I know whether to use bdb or hdb? I don't care either way of
course. I just need my test server to work, so I could proceed with my
main duty - programming.

Sincerely,

Igor Shmukler