Re: Have you seen this FUD - IT pros suffer OpenLDAP configuration headaches ?

Quoting Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com>:

It's not mentioned because it ought to be blindingly obvious. We provide a sample config.ldif in the Admin Guide. Only an idiot would create a format that can never be created directly, and can only be used through conversion of some other format.

I agree, but it does serve to reinforce rule number 1 of system engineering: design a better system and they'll design a better idiot.

Doc patches are always welcome.

OK, I will prepare one. I already did a git clone.

-mike