Re: Is existing documentation kind of vague?

There are no emotional reactions - there are simply statements that I
won't be submitting to your condescending attitude. I have also been
working in this same arena for 20 years and I have long ago found what
is need to make large systems function. Perhaps if you would drop the
zero-sum-game attitude wrt to your own consulting business and agree
to see other points of view, we would advance the state of the art.

But I won't be asking you for approval as to which advice I can give.
And that is basically the sum of what I told you personally as well.

-mike