Re: Is existing documentation kind of vague?

Sure, it can be improved to become invulnerable to the academically
imaginative race conditions that are not going to happen in real life.
That will go to the very bottom of my list of things to do now,
thanks.

FreeIPA is a cool concept, too bad it's not scalable or multi-tenant capable.