Re: Ldap logs accounting

Hello Michael,

That's what I am looking for.
I am trying to install it on Debian lenny.

But It seems that I don't all the requirements on debian :
python version is 2.5.2-15
pyasn and pyasn1_modules is version 0.0.8a-1
python-ldapon debian is version 2.3.5-1
pyweblib-1.3.8 doesn't exist on debian as a package,

I am not really familiar with python so it seems a bit hard to setup
it for me (I mean compile the lib).

Do you know if anyone achieve to install it on Debian?

Regards,

Hugo