[Date Prev][Date Next]
Overlay memberof does not work with groupOfUniqueNames
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Overlay memberof does not work with groupOfUniqueNames
- From: JOSE L MARTINEZ-AVIAL <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 07:08:32 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Fd65XwnrkylJCsAJUhMrpCVrwp8I7RmDRu6bsJr3Fng=; b=pFeppZKeEOD5AFvvwCQDHBRLDUUmdYPR8UU3uXeZM1FL7s/lKTuTHco9U7GW4B+zn/ ExzHOd04PjVonUOjrmA0heLHrUQ0V0veqcrrCE0CW6CpnJSY+lFs/IZ7EkkYEzL2Y0vD Pw1J/iQpVoFReVsffuSL8CtO/XIPL4p5G69bg=
I've an openldap 2.4.23 over RHEL4. I compilled it with the option to use overlay memberof, and it's been working well so far when I created groupOfNames. The issue is that I need to switch to groupOfUniqueNames instead of groupOfNames. When I do that, it seems that the overlay does not work, so I don't receive any group at all when I do a search returning memberof. Is it possible to setup the overlay to do that?