Re: Ldap logs accounting

Hugo Deprez wrote:
> Does anyone know a software such as a web interface, which will be
> able to read the data from the accesslog base and display them in a
> more friendly way ?

My web2ldap does that. There's a default config section for accesslog-DB. If
the naming context of your accesslog DB is other than cn=accesslog you can
simply tweak the DN in the config.

Features:

1. Custom search form (based on configurable HTML template).

2. Configurable HTML template snippets for search results.

3. Furthermore when displaying a single entry within a naming context which
has the auditContext attribute set the context menu on the right shows two
links for directly searching all (write) operations on that entry.

4. The [ConnInfo] part shows links to search your own operations in the
accesslog DB (based on the current bind-DN).

Unfortunately I don't know a public OpenLDAP server with slapo-accesslog
publicly enabled. But feel free to access your own server via the web2ldap demo:

http://web2ldap.de/demo.html

Ciao, Michael.