[Date Prev][Date Next]
Ldap logs accounting
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Ldap logs accounting
- From: Hugo Deprez <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:41:43 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ZmyI6t6FYd86j0+xCsMIqLVYcPCBeDIyVv2GA+daYcY=; b=uPQj2duBiXd9GvdyCCaTvZuGzC3NbWdFzSW5XEQ7tLofwLCu+jPDxg0XX9UZPaFYG/ Ex70wWz9OaEPImBcrQaElQS2bQjKS3qlQe2/lILlracg62h2SsT1gRyeP6ryr2x/2eR4 PKLtiz7K5hZvDk55HCes6FCkY3cgSmCnSiy+g=
I am currently using openldap 2.4.23-3 on Debian Lenny. I need to be
able to log all the change made on the directory.
For exemple if a account is delete I would like to log who did it and
at what time.
I want to do some accounting.
Do you know how I could do that ? I didn't found anything on google.