Re: Problem with connections: closed (connection lost)

Hello,

	Could it be a problem related with the architecture? I had the servers
installed in a xen environment over amd64 servers (debian etch amd64). I
have moved the servers with the same schema, that is, running as vm in
xen servers, but over intel processors (debian etch i386) and the
problems has gone away.

	It is difficult to understand for me such a low-level dependency in
openldap or dbd, but with this I has solved our problems.

--
Angel L. Mateo MartÃnez
SecciÃn de TelemÃtica