Re: Problem with connections: closed (connection lost)

Hello,

	After some tests with openldap, we have studied the only difference
between production and new servers: the new ones are installed as a vm
in a xen virtualized server. So we have installed a new server (as a
real server, without xen) and it seems to work with the production load.
So we are thinking now that it could be a network performance problem
related with xen (although we have other heavily load servers running
under xen without any apparent problem).

--
Angel L. Mateo MartÃnez
SecciÃn de TelemÃtica