Re: Problem with connections: closed (connection lost)

El vie, 06-07-2007 a las 10:00 -0500, Philip Kizer escribiÃ:

> I'm not sure what your "clustered" architecture is, are you using a
> load-balancing or other layer-3 directing front-end?  If so, is that
> exactly the same front-end on both the production and test set-ups?
> Regardless, you would need to add those tcpdumps to both sides of
> the
> load-directing box as well to make sure it's not behaving
> differently
> in some way.
	We are using a load balancer that distribute requests to 2 different
ldap servers. The balance algorithm is with a hash of the source, that
is, all requests from the same source are directed to the same server.
The configuration in the production and the test environments is the

Angel L. Mateo MartÃnez
SecciÃn de TelemÃtica
Ãrea de TecnologÃas de la InformaciÃn       _o)
y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)      / \\
http://www.um.es/atica                    _(___V
Tfo: 968367590
Fax: 968398337