Problem with connections: closed (connection lost)

	We have a clustered openldap server (slapd version 2.2.23 in two debian
sarge servers). These servers are working perfectly as a user's
repository from our others servers (mail servers, radius, etc.).

	But now we are renovating our servers and we want to upgrade them to a
new one based on openldap 2.3.30 (in two debian etch servers), but we
are having problems.

	In a test environment the new servers seems to work perfectly, but when
we connect our mail servers to it we have a lot of errors. The mail
servers seems to lost connection with the ldap. In the ldap serves the
only errors we could find are a lot of:

	Jul  5 09:44:33 canis4 slapd[28723]: conn=5087 fd=249 closed
(connection lost)

	It seems that it could be a network problem, but the network is the
same than in the others.

	We could thinking about a default parameter limiting connections or
something like that...

	Anybody has ever had this same problem? How could we solve it?

	Thanks in advance

Angel L. Mateo MartÃnez
SecciÃn de TelemÃtica
Ãrea de TecnologÃas de la InformaciÃn       _o)
y las Comunicaciones Aplicadas (ATICA)      / \\
http://www.um.es/atica                    _(___V
Tfo: 968367590
Fax: 968398337