Re: Samba Login Script in LDAP

Adam Williams wrote:
> Define an attribute to store the script,  if you don't
> have an OID I'm willing to define one for you - since
> this sounds like not a half-bad idea.
Adam, I have an OID to define this attribute, my tree OID's is
this:

1.3.6.1.4.1.17307 - Tribunal Regional do Trabalho da 15ª Região
1.3.6.1.4.1.17307.1 - LDAP Elements
1.3.6.1.4.1.17307.1.1 - LDAP Attributes

and the OID for this new login script attribute can be
1.3.6.1.4.1.17307.1.1.3

But my big problem is, how I define a text attribute. I don't
know the attribute definition format. Can somebody help me ?

Thanks,

Bruno Stella
brunostella@trt15.gov.br
Setor de Redes - Secretaria de Informatica
Tribunal Regional do Trabalho da 15a. Regiao