Re: Samba Login Script in LDAP

Adam Williams wrote:
> Define an attribute to store the script,  if you don't
> have an OID I'm willing to define one for you - since
> this sounds like not a half-bad idea.
Adam, I have an OID to define this attribute, my tree OID's is
this: - Tribunal Regional do Trabalho da 15ª Região - LDAP Elements - LDAP Attributes

and the OID for this new login script attribute can be

But my big problem is, how I define a text attribute. I don't
know the attribute definition format. Can somebody help me ?

Bruno Stella
Setor de Redes - Secretaria de Informatica
Tribunal Regional do Trabalho da 15a. Regiao