Re: Samba Login Script in LDAP

Dieter Kluenter writes:
> In samba.schema you will find the attributes scriptPath and
> profilePath.
  Dieter, thanks for your attention !
  But I think that these attributes (scriptPath and profilePath)
are used to indicate a file, i.e. "scriptPath=script/bruno.bat"
  Could you confirm this for me, please ?
  I ask it, because I want to insert the login script content in
LDAP,
i.e. "loginScript=net use G:\server\dir"
  but I need a multivalue attribute, because I have several
drives to map.

  Thanks,

Bruno Stella
brunostella@trt15.gov.br
Setor de Redes - Secretaria de Informatica
Tribunal Regional do Trabalho da 15a. Regiao

----

> "Bruno Tobias Stella" <brunostella@trt15.gov.br> writes:
>
> > Hi !
> >
> >   I use Samba with OpenLDAP, and I'd like keep the user's
login
> > scripts in LDAP. Then, I'd like to know if is there an user
> > attribute in LDAP that I can use to insert the "net use"
lines ?