Re: slapd.replog not being written to

<snip>

OK, I found my error.  I believe you can't have spaces in a dn listed
in the ACL.  When I removed the spaces, all worked fine.  I think
I saw this in a recent thread as well, however I was following
the examples in the slapd/slurpd admin guide which do have spaces.
Is this a typo in the slapd guide or a change in openldap?  In general,
should you always have no spaces in a dn, including ldif files?

Here's what I had:
-------------------------
defaultaccess read
access to
attr=sn,homephone,mobile,fax,pager,telephonenumber,postaladdress,o,userpassword
    by self write
    by dn="cn=root,dc=real-time,dc=com" write
    by dn=".*, dc=real-time, dc=com" search
#    by domain=.*\.real-time\.com read
    by * compare

removed spaces from dn in line 5:

--
Amy Tanner                                      Voice: 612.943.8700
Real Time Enterprises, Inc.	                  Fax: 612.943.8500