Re: Concerns with OLC (cn=config) for editing schema, ACLs, and deleting entries

On 22/3/2012 3:47 ÏÎ, btb@bitrate.net wrote:

hmm, not sure why it isn't working for you.  i've heavily modified all of my acls at one point or another, all of which are multiline, and have not had any issues.  data that needs to be base64'd [for whatever reason] is done so consistently [acls or otherwise] and is appropriately represented by the client, and modifications/etc are handled just fine.

have you adjusted apache directory studio to use the text editor rather than the in place editor?  this thread discusses that in more detail:

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201009/msg00103.html
With Apache Directory Studio do you get ACL listing in correct order?

Cos with JXPlorer (as with standard tools) I see string-based and not number-based ordering, for example:

olcAcces: {0}...
olcAcces: {100}...
olcAcces: {101}...
olcAcces: {102}...