Re: Replication delay

El 25/3/19 a las 8:28, Ángel L. Mateo escribió:
El 22/3/19 a las 19:23, Quanah Gibson-Mount escribió:

How are you determining that you have a delay?

    I manually get changes from accesslog database (of provider ldap server) and look for them in the consumer ldap.

To be honest, when I conextCSN are not synchronized, then I check entryCSN for entries recently changed.

And I don't know if it could be a problem with syncprov-checkpoint, but, as I understand, this is a parameter for the provider, then the provider could have changes not writed to its contextCSN, but then it writes them, all consumer should have this value replicated, shouldn't it?

In my scenario, all canis3x have the same contextCSN attributes (so they have consolidated them), but canis41 hasn't sync them.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática