Re: Replication delay

El 21/3/19 a las 22:51, Quanah Gibson-Mount escribió:

The first thing you should look at is if there are any instances of REFRESH in your logs, something along the lines of:

do_syncrep2: rid=001 delta-sync lost sync, switching to REFRESH

If you see that, the issue isn't delayed replication, the issue is that your databases are out of sync.

Yesterday I had delays with replication and there was the refresh logs I have already sent.

But now I'm having delays again (since 10min), but I don't have any refresh log.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática