Re: Replication delay

--On Monday, March 18, 2019 12:21 PM +0100 "Ángel L. Mateo" <amateo@um.es> wrote:

	I'm logging sync logs, but I haven't found much information about these
logs. Is there any way to debug it? How?

Unfortunately, you've not really provided any actionable information, so it's hard to say. I can say that I've had MMR deployments for years, using delta-syncrepl without delay issues like you are reporting. There are several examples of setting up N-way delta-syncrepl MMR servers in the tests/data/regressions area, for example the regression tests for ITS8444 and ITS8800.

Regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation