Re: Permissions required to perform OU/DN filtering?

Hi Philip,

--On Tuesday, October 23, 2018 2:21 PM +0100 Philip Colmer <philip.colmer@linaro.org> wrote:

Yes, I can run slapd in debug mode but this is a production system so
that means scheduling a maintenance window in several weeks' time. I
was rather hoping to have a solution in place sooner than that thanks
to the kind support of this list but, if I don't have it, I'll figure
it out for myself.

I don't know the answer off the top of my head, but I would imagine you could set up a test/dev server fairly quickly to figure this out? Should be pretty straight forward. If you have the cn=config database enabled, you could change the loglevel to ACL on the fly (just to note).

Warm regards,
Quanah

Product Architect
Symas Corporation