Re: Permissions required to perform OU/DN filtering?

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 11:08, Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:
> and read access to pseudo-attribute 'entry' and all other attributes to
> be returned in search results.
>
> Attribute 'entry' is missing here?
>
> Ciao, Michael.

It is, but adding it hasn't fixed the problem, I'm afraid.

For "ou:dn:=external-community" to work, what is the search actually
looking at? I tried adding "dn" to the list of attributes to be
readable but that then failed to import as a valid configuration.

Regards

Philip