Re: Permissions required to perform OU/DN filtering?

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 12:32, Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com> wrote:

> You would rather have to grant search access to 'entryDN'.
>
> But sorry, I  will not debug your ACLs.

I'm not asking you to debug them.

I was hoping that someone on this list would *know* what access I need
to grant in order for "ou:dn" to work.

Yes, I can run slapd in debug mode but this is a production system so
that means scheduling a maintenance window in several weeks' time. I
was rather hoping to have a solution in place sooner than that thanks
to the kind support of this list but, if I don't have it, I'll figure
it out for myself.

Philip