Re: nonpresent_callback present UUID in logs

Le 22/10/2018 à 17:13, Quanah Gibson-Mount a écrit :
> --On Monday, October 22, 2018 9:36 AM +0200 Florent LARTET
> <florent.lartet@univ-tlse2.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>  I switched back to BDB and it works fine again. I also downgraded to
>> Master-Slave to ensure the good working as suggested.
>>  But my initial question is still unanswered. Yes ? No ?
>
> It means it found the entry while doing the presence phase.  However,
> replication in general (MMR or not) is not safe with 2.4.31, nor is
> back-mdb in that particular version.  I'd strongly advise upgrading to
> a current supported release.

Hello,

If you are unfamilliar with Debian packaging, or (more likely) do not
want to maintain a build of OpenLDAP, you might want to use
https://ltb-project.org/documentation/openldap-deb

If you really want not to stray from official packages, you might find
satisfaction using the wheezy-backports version, but I think the LTB
project way is probably the best way to go

--
Matthieu Cerda
Infrastructure, BU Means @ NBS System