Re: Olc deployment vs slapd.conf based deployment

My take away from this lengthy discussion is the following:

1) cn=config is not ready for "make; make test; make install" level of upgrade. Until it is, it is not usable in a production environment.

2) As usual, the OpenLDAP developers are saying "my way or the highway". As a Proof of Concept, OpenLDAP can do that. As a production software, that's the way to become something people used to use.