Re: ldapdelete recursive (-r) with syncrepl

OK, thanks for the clarification and correction.    Doing so makes the restore process slightly more of pain but, on the bright side, I won't need to worry about SIDs.   So that nice.

Also on the bright side, working through this I managed to move to delta-syncrepl which appears to be a better solution.

And yeah, I will move to mdb if I can get these guys to bite on upgrading.

Thanks for all the info and advice,
Frank