Q: accesslog and replicated changes

Hello!

I have configured accesslog to log all changes to an LDAP server, and that seems to work for months. Recently I noticed that that there wee no new entries for more than a week. Usually there are several entries per day, because with password policy every bad login attempt is logged.
As we have three multi-master servers, I wonder whether changes made to other servers and replicated to the local server will be logged by accesslog also.
Are the password policy updates (which are somewhat special) also replicated to all servers?

As a matter of fact, I got some new entries today (as if the system knew I wanted to report the problem today ;-))

But he first entry for this month was stamped "20160413051836.000002Z", so there were no entries for almost two weeks. The server has connections from 9 clients with each client having 1 to 64 connections to the server open (so the server does not seem to be very idle).

Can anybody share some insights on that?
As we use BDB for accesslog, I had a look yesterday, and the "*.bdb" files had an "old date", while the redo log and the "__db.*" files had a current date. I learned that changes done to a file via mmap() doesn't update the modification time of the file on Linux, so maybe the file date doesn't say much. At least the redo log's timestamp of the main database seems to match that of the acesslog database (which seems good).

Regards,
Ulrich