Re: Q: accesslog and replicated changes

--On Thursday, April 14, 2016 9:25 AM +0200 Ulrich Windl <Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

Hello!

I have configured accesslog to log all changes to an LDAP server, and
that seems to work for months. Recently I noticed that that there wee no
new entries for more than a week. Usually there are several entries per
day, because with password policy every bad login attempt is logged. As
we have three multi-master servers, I wonder whether changes made to
other servers and replicated to the local server will be logged by
accesslog also. Are the password policy updates (which are somewhat
special) also replicated to all servers?

Have you read over the slapo-ppolicy(5) man page?

<http://www.openldap.org/software/man.cgi?query=slapo-ppolicy&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenLDAP+2.4-Release&format=html>

The "OPERATIONAL ATTRIBUTES" section is interesting. I can't tell how it's supposed to operate in an MMR environment.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.
A division of Synacor, Inc