Re: Migrating from slapd 2.3 to 2.4

Hi!

> >I then got slapd to run with olc.  However, none of my TLS settings
> >transferred to the olc config.
>
> Are you sure? Mine were migrated fine.
>
> They lie in the {0}config (i.e. in the config root) branch.

These settings were in the original slapd.conf file.

TLSCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM
TLSCACertificateFile /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
TLSCertificateFile /var/lib/ldap/columbia-slapd.crt
TLSCertificateKeyFile /var/lib/ldap/columbia-slapd.key

Find produces nothing:
  # find . -print | xargs grep columbia-slap

Did I do something wrong?

Right now I've got my old slapd.conf running on this F16 openldap
2.4.26 server and I've imported my old ldap database via an ldif
file.

However, the warnings about the .conf going away in future releases
does not make me feel much better.  I'm hoping the developers dont
drop the .conf in a 2.4.x release.

Thanks,

Bobby