RE: OPENLDAP SYNCREPL

Quanah;

A question about the "entryCSN" attributes, the three zeros (entryCSN:=
20120308173545.066786Z#000000#000#000000) between the #-marks correspond to
the Server ID, correct?  If they do, why are some "000" and others "001"
when I only have one server?

Thank you for your assistance on getting me over the syncrepl wall.

I noticed in the 2.4 Admin Guide that configuring the monitor database for
cn=config has not been published yet; and, there isn't a lot online, period,
about it.  The manpages are not overly helpful either from cn=config is
concerned.

I am seeing this: "bdb_monitor_db_open: monitoring disabled; configure
monitor database to enable"

on both the Provider and Consumer.

Can you recommend something, relevant to cn=config monitor setup?

Thanks again for your help.

David Borresen
ph:  781-981-2954