RE: OPENLDAP SYNCREPL

--On Tuesday, March 13, 2012 4:10 PM -0400 "Borresen, John - 0442 - MITLL" <john.borresen@ll.mit.edu> wrote:

My apologies for sounding stupid...but, I really don't see it.  Out of
utter frustration, I have tried to run it on nearly all the dn's that I
can find all with the same "objectClass: value #1 invalid syntax error".

I look at my overlay=syncprov and compare it to what you sent me they look
identical.  I'm not trying to sound stupid...

What you list as "MINE" is the one for the primary DB, *not* the accesslog DB. As I said, you need to ADD an additional syncprov overlay setting TO the accesslog DB. Since your accesslog DB is your SECOND BDB database, it would be along the lines of:

dn: olcOverlay={0}syncprov,olcDatabase={2}bdb,cn=config
changetype:add
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcSyncProvConfig
olcOverlay: {0}syncprov