Re: OPENLDAP SYNCREPL

--On Tuesday, March 13, 2012 12:01 PM -0400 "Borresen, John - 0442 - MITLL" <john.borresen@ll.mit.edu> wrote:

All,

I've read and re-read (not to mentioned googled) configuring SyncRepl in
OpenLDAP dynamic configuration (cn=config)--v2.4.23.  Missing something
somewhere.  Current logging is set to "256" on both Provider and Consumer.

You haven't provided your cn\=module\{0\}.ldif file, which actually shows what modules you've loaded. For example, in my setup:

root@zre-ldap002:/opt/zimbra/data/ldap/config/cn=config# more cn\=module\{0\}.ldif
dn: cn=module{0}
objectClass: olcModuleList
cn: module{0}
olcModulePath: /opt/zimbra/openldap/sbin/openldap
olcModuleLoad: {0}back_mdb.la
olcModuleLoad: {1}back_monitor.la
olcModuleLoad: {2}syncprov.la
olcModuleLoad: {3}accesslog.la
olcModuleLoad: {4}dynlist.la
olcModuleLoad: {5}unique.la
olcModuleLoad: {6}noopsrch.la

Here, you can see it is explicitly loading the syncprov and accesslog modules into slapd, so that they can be used.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.