RE: OPENLDAP SYNCREPL

--On Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:44 PM -0400 "Borresen, John - 0442 - MITLL" <john.borresen@ll.mit.edu> wrote:

Quanah;

Pesonally, I use a specific replicator ID for replication that has full read to all data on the master, and make that the first ACL. Then I don't have to worry whether or not the other ACLs interfere. At this point, if you haven't, I'd wipe out the replicas DB and make it do a fresh sync, so you can confirm it is working properly, OR slapcat the master, and use the appropriate flags to slapadd to reload it, and then ensure the replica keeps up to date. If you're using the replica as-is, where you've had an invalid configuration for days, I fully expect the data on the replica to be in an odd state. Make sure nothing is using the replica if you choose to reload it in either method.

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.