RE: Issues in Performance Tesing of OpenLDAP using SLAMD

Both the benchmarking servers have Solaris 10 - x86.
I am not sure about the Memory Management S/w. Is it the one bundled with OpenLDAP or is it the one , the server uses.

My understanding is that, it may help but currently, we are not facing any memory related issues in running the tests.

The values for set_cachesize was set to 1  0  1 as that is the value we have in the production system.
Though it should be 2 0 1 as suggested in DB_CONFIG documentation.
Can this be a cause of the problems that we are facing.

The following is the list of problems that we have been facing in our Benchmarking activity -

Regards
Shilpa Sethi

A R I C E N T
Plot 6, Electronic City,