Re: Delta-sync symptom in 2.4.11

--On Monday, November 24, 2008 6:05 PM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

--On Monday, November 24, 2008 9:00 PM -0500 William Jojo
<w.jojo@hvcc.edu> wrote:

---- Original message ----
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:02:40 -0800
From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>
Subject: Re: Delta-sync symptom in 2.4.11
To: William Jojo <w.jojo@hvcc.edu>,openldap-technical@openldap.org

--On Thursday, November 20, 2008 10:38 AM -0500 William Jojo
<w.jojo@hvcc.edu> wrote:

Otherwise this is just like test043, except or the missing dn's. :-)

Any ideas?

Try current RE24 CVS. There have been a number of replication related fixes made since 2.4.11.

I just tried 2.4.13. The problem still persists. I will check out the CVS version in the morning.

There's nothing different between RE24 and 2.4.13 at this point in time, so there's no point in trying RE24 if you've tried 2.4.13 and it still fails.

I suggest you submit an ITS with a way to easily reproduce the issue.

Also make sure to include your exact configuration on the master & replica, and any log messages at loglevel sync, so the contextCSN data is gathered.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc