Re: reducing information duplication

Pierangelo Masarati a écrit :
> Guillaume Rousse wrote:
>> Gavin Henry a écrit :
>
>>> collect.c is just a demonstration of overlay code for developers, hence
>>> no docs.
>> That's what I understood also, hence my lack of motivation to consider
>> it as a viable implementation of collective attributes for openldap 2.3
>> currently.
>
> Although written as a demonstration of overlay code, and thus perhaps
> probably not as optimal as it could be, it doesn't differ from the rest
> of the overlays;
Yes it does:
- it is not build by default, and doesn't even have corresponding
entries in the makefile
- it does not have a man page

I'm not judging code quality (I have absolutly no clue), I'm judging
ease of deployment, and ease of maintainance, both for myself and the
rest of my colleagues.

--
Guillaume Rousse
Moyens Informatiques - INRIA Futurs