Re: Still unable to configure glue and rwm overlay correctly

Howard,

On 12/17/06, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
I've patched this in HEAD. This should resolve ITS#4638 and #4689.
Please test it and report back...

I hope I'm not jumping the gun here, and I imagine your above comment was directed at Pierangelo but I checked out the HEAD tag, compiled and tested with the previous configuration file.

Still the directory entries in the subordinate (OpenLDAP bdb database)
directory are not included when performing a query on an attribute
that is rewritten and the search base is the entire directory.  Again,
as before if I explicitly set the base to the subordinate directory
the directory entry is returned as expected.

I imagine the changes in question are 1.121 and 1.122 of:

	http://www.openldap.org/devel/cvsweb.cgi/servers/slapd/backglue.c?hideattic=1&sortbydate=0

I tried both 1.121 and 1.122 revisions.

Again, I apologise if I have jumped the gun again and thanks for you
help so far.

Andrew