Re: Question about ODBC for SQL backend with OpenLdap

On 6/12/06, Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it> wrote:

On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 21:55 +0200, Antoine Reveillon wrote: > Thank you ver much for your answer ! You are my first reply !

Please reply to the list, don't reply personally to me, otherwise I'll
have to charge you for consultancy.

No sorry I can't ! The list doesn't accept that I send the log because the
mail is too long ;(

This clearly states that the configuration of back-sql was incomplete,
but sufficient to allow schema loading.  As a consequence, if loading of
the schema from the database succeeded, I assume the ODBC is configured
correctly.

But back-sql need configuration ? What type of configuration ? The
slapd.conf is generated automatically and during the installation I only set
the option --enable-sql !

You think that the problem comes from the dynamic module ? Because I always
have this message :

WARNING: No dynamic config support for database sql.

All errors occurring during bind result in invalid credentials, to avoid
disclosing info about the database.

What do you mean with invalid credentials ?

Thank you one more time for your reply.

Regards,

Antoine.