Re: Question about ODBC for SQL backend with OpenLdap

> Testing SQL backend read operations...
> Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
> Testing correct bind... ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

If you get here, slapd started, so the SQL backend could connect to the
RDBMS; however, the bind fails.  I would suspect the data in the RDBMS is
not like what the test expects.  Can you confirm you exactly loaded the
test data as provided?  Please provide a log of slapd
(testrun/slapd.1.log).

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution